Duración: 40 horas
Horario: 8:00 am a 5:00 pm
Incluye: Uso de software, memorias y certificados de asistencia otorgado por Kappa Engineering.
• For practitioners with at least six months PTA/PA analysis experience
• Self assessment pre-course test on the KAPPA website
• Five day course with additional day options
This course is five days duration. In that time it is impossible to cover every advanced subject in the detail necessary. In the week following this course additional subjects are offered on a ‘pick-and-mix’ basis. These can be selected at the time the course is booked.
Optional subjects include but are not limited to:
• Multi-layer testing
• Interference and pulse testing
• Slug and close chamber testing
• Formation testers
• Fractured horizontal wells
• Unconventional resources
El curso será dictado en español
CONDICIONES DE PARTICIPACIÓN:
- 5% para el 2do. participante de la misma empresa
- 10% para el 3er., 4to., y 5to. participante de la misma empresa
- 15% para el 6to. participante en adelante de la misma empresa
- Nos reservamos el derecho de hacer ajustes en la agenda académica y fechas límite de confirmación.
- El curso será formalmente confirmado solo después de la fecha límite de cancelación de participación, o antes si previamente se ha alcanzado el número de inscritos necesario, que garantice el éxito del curso.
- Si se cancela la realización del curso, efectuaremos el reembolso de pagos, a aquellos participantes que los hayan efectuado previamente.
Instructor: Didier Viturat
Graduate of the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Pétroles et des Moteurs de l’Institut Français du Pétrole in France. 30 years worldwide experience in reservoir management, transient test interpretation research, design and analysis. Currently working at the KAPPA head office in technical support of Saphir transient test, Topaze production analysis, Rubis simulator and Emeraude production log interpretation software. Head of Technical Support and KAPPA Principle trainer in transient analysis.
1999 to date KAPPA: Based in Sophia Antipolis, France. Head of technical support. Specialised in theplanning, execution and interpretation of transient tests, production analysis and production logs. On the software development and test team for the integrated Ecrin suite including Saphir, Topaze, Rubis and Emeraude. Technical author of software support and training material including the KAPPA Dynamic Flow Analysis book. Providing client technical support for all software. Running in house and public Dynamic Flow interpretation courses.
1998-1999 Geoservices: Based in France, on the development team of well test acquisition system.
1996-1998 Geopetrol: Based in Cuba. Country general manager responsible for all drilling and production activity.
1993-1996 Geopetrol: Based in Cuba. Head of reservoir engineering responsible for long and mid term forecasting using numerical simulation. Designed the field operating program and planned revenue and operating cost schedules.
1990-1993 Geoservices: Based in France in the integrated reservoir study group ‘GEOTOP’, Head of dynamic reservoir description with over 200 projects including the numerical description of the Offenburg filed in Germany (fissured limestone), an integrated study of Cordoba filed (Heterogeneous gas) and the numerical simulation of underground blowouts.
1990 Flopetrol Schlumberger: Advanced training in open hole and cased hole logging.
1987-1989 Flopetrol Schlumberger: Head of well test training based in the UK.
1985-1987 Flopetrol Schlumberger: Based in France as the RND engineer in charge of developing analytical models in fissured and multiplayer formations.
1977-1985 Flopetrol Schlumberger: Started as a field engineer running well tests later assuming roles as head of well test interpretation in West Africa, Latin America and Central America
Co-author with A.C.Gringarten et al. Well test interpretation in fissured tight carbonate reservoir, a Field Case.
Co-author with Cinco Ley Et Samaniego; Specific problems in well test interpretation in very high permeability reservoirs.